LERMA

Our parish is active in the Lower Elk River Ministry Association with eleven other churches of various denominations. LERMA has helped to feed and clothe the needy in our area since 1981.

LERMA received a generous gift of 2,000 square feet within a building to house our ministry. In June 2004 LERMA moved most of their services to the donated building Pinch. The building gives volunteers a one floor facility where trucks can easily unload.

Two members of our parish, Ellen and Joyce, serve there nearly every week.  Other members of Our Lady of the Hills are invited to help for an hour or more any other week.  Members are encouraged to work in the food pantry with members of one other church Tuesdays in May and September.

Donations beyond time also occur.  Our parish family also donates financially to LERMA which helps purchase food.   Food and toiletries are always welcome.  Other donations are accepted as space allows.

Parish: 100 Jackson Dr., Elkview, WV 25071-9324
Office: 1000 Sixth Street, Charleston, WV 25302

Copyright © 2014 Our Lady of the Hills Catholic Church

Administrator Logon